Ultimatestar Ajithkumar Fans Club


*** Welcoming you all ***


Stay tuned for all latest updates


Thank You !!!! Visit Again !!!!!!!


Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's All Work For Ajith

Thala's Interview from Dinathanthi

Talk less; work more is Ajith’s mantra these days. The actor is shooting round the clock for his Billa, directed by Vishnu Vardhan. Ajith says, "The movie which is a remake of Super Star Rajnikanth's yesteryear classic, is a dedication to Rajnikanth himself".

"When I was confused and things were going wrong, a meeting with Rajnikanth changed my life. He presented me a book. When I browsed through it, my life change took a change. I was relieved of all my confusion", he says.

Having been in the industry for over 15 years, Ajith says, "I have been part of several blockbusters and several films have gone on to become hits. More over, without any support or mentor in the industry, I have succeeded in rendering hit films. Equally, my career in motor racing had witnessed some joyous moments".

No comments: