Ultimatestar Ajithkumar Fans Club


*** Welcoming you all ***


Stay tuned for all latest updates


Thank You !!!! Visit Again !!!!!!!


Monday, August 13, 2007

Buxom Namitha On The Move

Namitha is shooting tirelessly at a grand set in AVM Studios with Ajith and Nayanthara for Billa. A remake of yesteryear classic titled the same featuring Rajnikanth. The movie is directed by Vishnuvardhan.

Taking time of her busy schedule, the actress says, "I play a glamorous role in Billa. I am happy that good offers are coming my way now. I am very happy, I derive satisfaction from doing such roles and at the end of the day, and I am elated to have done justice to them.

"I strongly believe that even by doing minuscule roles, I can garner the attention of movie buffs. However, my roles in movies including Aye and Chanakya had more scope for me to showcase my skill".

No comments: