Ultimatestar Ajithkumar Fans Club


*** Welcoming you all ***


Stay tuned for all latest updates


Thank You !!!! Visit Again !!!!!!!


Friday, July 20, 2007

'Ajith's performance is mind-blowing'


After Sivaji, Ajith's Kireedam is the most anticipated film in Tamil from debutant director Vijay.
In this interview, Vijay talks about Kireedam, which is a loose remake of the Malayalam film of the same name, directing Ajith and more.

How did this project come to you?


Even as a child, I was passionate about films because my father was a Tamil film producer. After my graduation, I started working as an assistant to Priyadarshan. For four years I assisted him in films like Lesa Lesa, Hungama, Kilichundan Mambazham and Kakakuyil.


Then I started making commercials (around 65 of them ) though my first love is feature films.
One day, Priyadarshan asked me to watch the Malayalam Kireedam and then write a script in Tamil. For the last one year, I was working on that.

No comments: