Ultimatestar Ajithkumar Fans Club


*** Welcoming you all ***


Stay tuned for all latest updates


Thank You !!!! Visit Again !!!!!!!


Friday, May 18, 2007

Vijay Sings Ajith’s Praise

Ajith gave me ample freedom, says debutant director Vijay. The two have teamed up for Kireedom, a movie produced by veteran actor-producer Balaji's son Suresh Balaji.Thrilled at the way in which the movie has shaped up, Vijay says, “All credit should go to Ajith. Though I am a debutant director, Ajith never interfered in my work. He performed what I wanted from him”.Vijay had worked as associate of director Priyadharshan and churned out over 60 advertisement commercials.Throwing more light on the movie, Vijay says, “It is an emotional tale between a father and son. Raj Kiran and Ajith play the roles respectively Trisha as Divya, is cast as Ajith's ladylove. She has tried her hands at humor in the movie”.“Also my producer Suresh Balaji deserves a special mention. He guided me all through the project and never interfered in my work”, he adds.With Sivaji releasing this month-end, Ajith's Kireedom has been put on hold

No comments: