Ultimatestar Ajithkumar Fans Club


*** Welcoming you all ***


Stay tuned for all latest updates


Thank You !!!! Visit Again !!!!!!!


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Keerthy on the move



Keerthy Chawla, the up-and-coming actress in Kollywood, is a very happy girl these days. After a mediocre beginning to her career in Aanai opposite Arjun, the girl has managed to turn things around. She has half-a-dozen films in her kitty including Ajit's Aalwar.
Says Keerthy, 'I play a meaty role in Aalwar. It is a big movie in my career.'
According to sources, the film revolves around friendship between Ajit and Keerthy. Keerthy, says, 'it was an extremely enriching experience (to act with Ajit). Initially I was tensed to act with such a big hero. However he made feel at ease.'
'I am not very fluent in Tamil. I had to struggle with the pronunciation. He would patiently for me, untill I get my shots correct.' Keerthy Chawla is acting Piragu, 1999, Vettai, Kadhalar Kadhai and an untitled Telugu film now. She will also be seen in a Bollywood film to be directed by her brother Abhishek.
According to the actress, 'Ajit adviced me to choose movies based on the script. I was really moved by his care and concern for his co-artistes. ' Will she do glamour roles? 'Yes' is her instant reply. ' I am not averse to do such roles but they should be within limits'.
A great fan of veteran Bollywood actress Madhbala, Keerthy Chawla said, 'I grew up watching Tamil movies. Today, though I get offers from various languages, I want to consolidate my place in Kollywood for now.'

No comments: